Artist Series — Volume Weave
The Artist Series provides the ultimate lash canvas for you to unleash your creativity and become the lash artist of your dreams. With a range of weaves, sizes, and lash maps at your fingertips, the possibilities are endless. Create, customize, and conquer your unique lash look.
- [VOLUME WEAVE] A higher density of finer lashes creates stunning volume.
- [BOLD & BEAUTIFUL] Accentuate your eyes with a captivating, full-bodied lash look.
- [CUSTOMIZABLE] Choose from Small, Medium, or Large packs to find the ideal length for your unique style.
- [STAND OUT & IMPRESS] The Volume option is designed for those who love to captivate attention, showcasing a striking and unforgettable lash look.
Discover the Volume lashes from The Artist Series and impress with your gorgeous, voluminous lashes today!
*Small pack contains lengths: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
Medium pack contains lengths: 10mm, 12mm, 14mm
Large pack contains lengths: 12mm, 14mm, and 16mm
*Pro Lock Adhesive required. NOT Included.
Free Shipping on US Orders $150+
- 3 Sets (1 Month Supply)
- Professional Grade Quality
- 10+ Days of Continuous Wear
PRO LOCK ADHESIVE™
Applied in Minutes
Last 10+ Days
Pro Lash features a Pro Lock™ adhesive system that makes application as easy as it looks. This 2-part adhesive comes with Part A pre-applied on the lashes, and you quickly apply Part B like a mascara. When you apply with a small crimp, they are set! Now you can sit back and enjoy life without worrying about your lashes.
Need more help?
A Lash Map is a technique used for planning out which length of lash you will use and where you will use it. Customize the map to your eye shape to enhance your natural eyes.
The Artist Series™ is super customizable and can be made unique to you! There are endless options of styles you can create.
The regular Pro Lash offers you one professionally styled look per box whereas the new Artist Series™ offers you infinite styles to choose from with only one box.
Most people find them easy to apply, even for the first time! This completely depends on you. The first set is a learning set. The second set you will know how to apply better and make them look even more amazing. By the third set, most people are Pro! If you have any questions or need extra help, please book a private session with one of our Professionals to help you!
No. Our patent pending Pro Lock Adhesive technology allows your natural lashes to move and grow at their own pace. This is the amazing technology that allows them to hold on for 10 days while maintaining healthy lashes!
No. Our patent pending adhesive is designed and engineered to work exclusively with our system. The adhesive on the lashes works perfectly with the second adhesive that you apply to give you a safe, healthy, 10 day retention.
One box will give you 2-3 sets of lashes. You may not get 3 full sets if you are using a lot of segments from one size of lash per set you create. We have individual sizes of boxes if you need to replenish one size in your box.
- CHCarleen H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoSo easy to put on!
I like how much smaller these are compared to the other styles, but I wish there was a style that angled so you can do a cat eye look. Other than that I love these!
- CHCarrie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuper happy!
These are great at super customizable! I love that if I loose one I can just pop a new one on. Easy and fast to apply!
- TJTrisha J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoReally worth it
These were really easy to apply and create your own style.
- HHeatherVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove the customization
I’m new to prolash (but not lashes). So far, I’ve tried 5 different sets of prolash lashes and these are my favorite. Most of their lash sets don’t taper enough on the inner and outer corners. With the artist series, you can customize and change that. I ordered the medium length set and it was fantastic. My only complaint is that I’d prefer the luxe fibers. Hopefully they’ll release that product soon.