What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
– To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
– To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs).
–To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
–To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Communicate with you, including via email and text message, about services, products, events and promotions offered by Rare Beauty and others, and provide information we think will be of interest to you.
- You may opt out of receiving text messages or promotional emails from Rare Beauty by following the instructions in those in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about any ongoing business relations we may have.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future texts, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each message.