Foaming Prep Cleanser
Give your new lashes a boost in retention by starting off with the best bond possible! This foaming, lightweight, oil-free lash cleanser can be used as a daily cleanser or as a final prep before application.
- FOAMING FORMULA The cleanser has a foaming formula, which makes it easier to apply and remove compared to non-foaming cleansers.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & OIL-FREE The cleanser is lightweight and oil-free, which may make it more comfortable to use and less likely to cause irritation or clog pores.
- DAILY USE OR PREP The cleanser can be used as a daily cleanser or as a final prep before applying your lashes, making it versatile and convenient to use.
- MADE FOR LONG RETENTION The cleanser is specially formulated to prime the natural lashes for the best adhesion when applying lashes, which may help to improve the retention of the lashes
- ALLERGY-FREE The cleanser is suitable for consumers with allergies, which may make it a good option for those with sensitive skin or eyes.
- Cleans & Primes Lashes
- Removes All Makeup & Oil
- Suitable for Consumers with Allergies
Specially formulated to clean and prime your lashes before application
- Pump onto your cleansing mitt and cleanse your natural lashes in a circular motion.
- Rinse your lashes to remove residue
- Pat your eyes dry with a clean towel
- Brush your natural lashes
- Prepare to apply a fresh set of lashes
New to our lashes?
Check out our starter kits
Need more help?
Pro Lash uses the latest technology in lashes to give you long lasting, amazing looking lashes that are easy to apply at home. We have several patents pending on our lashes and adhesive system. Pro Lock™ adhesive is a 2 part system that makes your lashes super easy to apply and last up to 10 days. One part comes pre-applied to your lashes, and you apply the other just like you would a mascara.
Visit our How To page for more videos and guides.
Your lashes can last up to 10 days! The first set you do may not quite last 10 days depending on your skill level, but most people are seeing 7-14 days routinely. Currently at time of launch, the record is 25 days of retention!
Most people find them easy to apply, even for the first time! This completely depends on you. The first set is a learning set. The second set you will know how to apply better and make them look even more amazing. By the third set, most people are Pro! If you have any questions or need extra help, please book a private session with one of our Professionals to help you!
There are 3 sets of lashes in each box. This is about a month’s supply.
No. Our patent pending Pro Lock™ adhesive technology allows your natural lashes to move and grow at their own pace. This is the amazing technology that allows them to hold on for 10 days while maintaining healthy lashes!
We do not recommend reusing lashes as the adhesive will not yield the same results.
The lashes come with adhesive pre-applied to them. After you have worn them, that adhesive cannot be replaced.
No. Our patent pending adhesive is designed and engineered to work exclusively with our system. The adhesive on the lashes works perfectly with the second adhesive that you apply to give you a safe, healthy, 10 day retention.
Click on the "Ambassador" Tab on our home page and fill out the form to become an ambassador for Pro Lash.
- CACourtney A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 seconds agoWorks great
The cleanser takes all the rest of the glue residue off after taking the lashes off. When I have the lashes on, it helps keep them looking clean and keeps the natural look!
- AWAmelia Werho - D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSuch an amazing product
My eye lashes have stayed on for over 2 weeks and have gone through being in the pool and beach daily!!
- JKJulianna K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoNeeded.
If you have eyelashes of any kind, I 100% recommend this for keeping up maintenance and for them to last longer!
- AHAleczandrya H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoSmells strongly of perfume
I'm an esthetician and its way to fragrant for the eye area
- LSlaura s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoslay
i enjoy it, smells citrusy and definitely helps get all the old out of your lashes