Pro Lock™ Adhesive 4mL
Pro Lock™ Adhesive brushes on like a mascara and makes lash application easy and secure. When applied with Pro Lash, your lashes will stay in place for up to 10+ days. If a section falls off prematurely, you can easily re-apply it with more of this adhesive. Enjoy hassle-free lashes with Pro Lash.
- LONG LASTING The Reinforce Adhesive is designed to keep your lashes in place for up to 10 days.
- EASY TO APPLY Pro Lash features a two-part adhesive system that makes application quick and easy.
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN Many users have reported that Pro Lash adhesive is gentle on the skin and does not cause any irritation or allergies.
- EASY TO REMOVE The Reinforce Adhesive is formulated to be easily removed without damaging the natural lashes.
- PROFESSIONAL RESULTS With the Reinforce Adhesive, you can achieve the same long-lasting, beautiful results as a professional lash technician.
Pro Lock™ is our patent pending adhesive system that allows us to maintain healthy lashes that last up to 10 days.
Can I use this adhesive on other lashes?
Yes, but your lashes will not last very long. This is Part B in our patented 2-part system. Your lashes need to have the pre-applied Part A, in order to achieve your 10 day hold!
How long will my lashes they last?
Your lashes will last up to 10 days. The first set you do may not quite last 10 days depending on your skill level, but most people are seeing 7-14 days routinely. Currently at time of launch, the record is 18 days of retention!
New to our lashes?
Check out our starter kits
Need more help?
Pro Lash uses the latest technology in lashes to give you long lasting, amazing looking lashes that are easy to apply at home. We have several patents pending on our lashes and adhesive system. Pro Lock™ adhesive is a 2 part system that makes your lashes super easy to apply and last up to 10 days. One part comes pre-applied to your lashes, and you apply the other just like you would a mascara.
Visit our How To page for more videos and guides.
Your lashes can last up to 10 days! The first set you do may not quite last 10 days depending on your skill level, but most people are seeing 7-14 days routinely. Currently at time of launch, the record is 25 days of retention!
Most people find them easy to apply, even for the first time! This completely depends on you. The first set is a learning set. The second set you will know how to apply better and make them look even more amazing. By the third set, most people are Pro! If you have any questions or need extra help, please book a private session with one of our Professionals to help you!
There are 3 sets of lashes in each box. This is about a month’s supply.
No. Our patent pending Pro Lock™ adhesive technology allows your natural lashes to move and grow at their own pace. This is the amazing technology that allows them to hold on for 10 days while maintaining healthy lashes!
We do not recommend reusing lashes as the adhesive will not yield the same results.
The lashes come with adhesive pre-applied to them. After you have worn them, that adhesive cannot be replaced.
No. Our patent pending adhesive is designed and engineered to work exclusively with our system. The adhesive on the lashes works perfectly with the second adhesive that you apply to give you a safe, healthy, 10 day retention.
Click on the "Ambassador" Tab on our home page and fill out the form to become an ambassador for Pro Lash.
- SNSabrina N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSturdy Adhesive
Its sturdy does very good with water and heat!SensitivityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Application DifficultyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5RetentionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJill P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agolove to be in control of my own lashes
best ever..live a full beautiful life..be in co troll of your own lashes..thank you for having a nice selection of stylesSensitivityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Application DifficultyRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5RetentionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VHvickie h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 seconds agoAdhesive
The adhesive seems really good the tweezers pull the lashes back off once you get them on, and my lashes didn't match one eye was one style and the other eye was another style.
They wear well tho as long as you make sure to only let them adhere to your lashed, DO NOT get on skin!SensitivityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Application DifficultyRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5RetentionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KMkeli m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoSo sticky
Don’t over due a little goes a long waySensitivityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Application DifficultyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5RetentionRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NFNicolette F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agokeeps the lashes on well.
I think this glue is pretty easy to use.SensitivityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Application DifficultyRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5RetentionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5